Archive for July, 2012
3.A walk in a forest…love the light. 4. And while walking in the forest enjoying also the colorful flowers…
5.Liked this lamp…at Ikea. 6. We had a dinner in a nice restaurant and they put these nice crochet on the plate.Nice idea!
7.Ice cream for kids:it has been hot these days!
1. iittala Kartio -glass from Finnish Design Shop
2.Pleated silk blouse from Dion Lee via Net-A-Porter
3. Lucille cotton-blend lace dress from J.Crew via Net-A-Porter
4. Leather sandals from D&G via Yoox
5. Leather bag from Ferrè via Yoox
6. Boyfriend fit chino from Topshop
7. Impero Drops- earrings from Anthropologie
8. Leather sandals from Bruno Premi via Yoox
9. Flash Chill Lemonade Maker from Takeya
10. Gloria Clutch from Kate Spada
11. Turquoise necklace from Topshop
Yesterday I visited a new place and I liked it so much…beautiful colors and the quiet beauty of the landscape…The place is called Lago D’Orta;Lake Orta and it lies to the west of Lake Maggiore, in the northern Italy.The place has a fascinating history and has a lot of artistic treasures – principally Romanesque and Baroque architecture.The small village is called Orta San Giulio and in front of the village there is a small island called Island of San Giulio.The place is quite small but it has a lot of beauty in it…so no wonder that there were actually many turists…
In any case a beautiful place worth to visit!