[[a casa], an experimental project in FBR’s studio with Francesca Ballini Richards and Giorgio Colombo, unhinges the rules below the line to propose a creative, friendly, truthful and heartfelt way to communicate..The project is held at Fornasetti’s warm home, where IITTALA’s home wear objects, the light “Tetatet” by DAVIDE GROPPI, and the table linens by SOCIETY, will be presented.
Lovely project!I haven’t seen it yet personally but I love these photos taken by Roberto Boccaccino, from acasaproject.com
All the photos are from acasaproject.com
You can buy Iittala home wear from Finnish Design Shop!
Milan Design week(“Salone del mobile and Fuorisalone”) starts today!
There will be nteresting things to see in the whole city of Milan until the 14th of April.
You can find all the events and exhibitions from the site of Fuorisalone.it.
And this year there is also a novelty:an application for a smartphone.With Fuorisalone.it app you can access to:
EVENTS AGENDA: all the Milano Design Week’s events, corredated with addresses, descriptions, photos and routes to reach them
FOCUS ON:Focus on the main events and on the hot zones: Brera Design District, Porta Romana, Zona Tortona, Ventura Lambrate and more…
1. Visu chair from Muuto via Finnish Design Shop
2. Total look from Anthropologie
3. Mhy pendant lamp from Muuto via Finnish Design Shop
5. Sunglasses from Balenciaga via Yoox
6. Studded leather iPad case from Valentino via Net-A-Porter
7. Teema mug from Iittala via Finnish Design Shop
8. Evening Fog Drops earings from Anthropologie
9. Ambiente scarf from Max&Co
10. Patent T-Strap Brogues from Anthropologie
11. Parker Place Tamera handbag from Kate Spade
12. Addendo scarf from Max&Co