Month: March 2011
Colour is my joy!
Orange carrot juice
Juicing fruits and vegetables is a natural and easy way to take care of essentials daily vitamins intake.Carrot juices contain vitamin A, in beta-carotene form. Carrot juice is a energy drink and it does good for the stomach and digestive system.
You can juice in a juicer just carrots and make a pure and very tasty carrot juice (I just love the orange colour of this juice,so energetic! )or if you prefer to have more taste you can try this recipe:
– 300 grams carrots
– 50 grams fennel
– 75 grams celery
– 2,5 cm piece of fresh ginger
Juice in a juicer all the ingredients and garnish with fennel leaves.
“The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.”Paul Cezanne
1. Dress from Jo No Fui by Yoox
2. Wall clock from Nava by Yoox
3. Belgian dark chocolate with orange peel from Chocolove by iherb.com (If you haven’t ever odered from iherb.com use the code GIC347 and you will save $5 on your first order)
4. Leather bag from D&G
5. Pantone mug from Amazon
6. Headphone from Urbanears
7. Long Necklace from Toast
8. PVC ballerina flats from Jimmy Choo by Net-A-Porter
9. Watch from French Connetion
10. Acme-business card holder from Karim Rashid by Yoox